Saturday 20 April 2013

Contentment Rhythm Take it Personally

I am working through the IF contentment rhythm

One action is to reflect on the verses below:

Philippians chapter 4 verse 11-12 

"Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with  whatever I have.
I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little."

I enjoy eating yummy healthy food and I don't think I would like to go hungry! However, the verses remind us that we can be content with very little. Lots of things don't cause happiness or contentment, on the contry they are often a distraction from the things in life that are more important, people and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment