Saturday 5 January 2013

Christmas is over!

Christmas is over J told me about 10 days ago but yesterday we took down our decorations.

The nativity set and decorations are packed away until next year, the tree taken to compost recycling and festive artwork photographed and downloaded into a photo album.

The space at the bottom of my stairs is once again free for school bags, boxes and bags leaving our house for the charity shop etc.  I sometimes use this space to display cut flowers on the odd occasion I get some.  I realised that the two vases I have are almost identical so I passed one onto a friend.


I also passed on a duplicate T-shirt to a friend of J's. He went for a play date and took some remaining Christmas chocolate for pudding. Although neighbours gave the boys chocolate coins so I continue to have something to dip in a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment