Tuesday 6 November 2012

Back to School

Kids are back to school after the half term break.

I aim to keep everything as ship shaped and organised as possible the majority of the time but its funny how once the kids aren't here I find little things that need to be done!  Had an hour this afternoon for a guilty pleasure of fixing the Lego that got trashed during the week!

So unseasonably cold.  I bought J a new tracksuit as when I picked him up from athletics which I rarely do as I work that day his was rather too small!  He was very pleased as I got one with a hoody, J loves a hoody and has to be asked to put it down for photographs! An H&M bargain too.

Bin day today and I dejunked an old empty nail varnish! A kids stop biting your nails one for J, hasn't worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment