Sunday 23 September 2012

Washout Weekend

Was so looking forward to my weekend with my family.

Negative

Grand plans of my early morning run and body pump class were thwarted by an evil tummy bug doing the rounds to all and sundry it would appear!

Positive

A local family I met a school recently came round to our house to look at our recent renovations.  Updating a sixties property into a modern and flexible living space for our family.
They are both architects and were inspired by the space and lack of clutter!
My six year old son bought me flowers because I was ill and explained to me that if I put them in the sun the buds would open soon!

Dejunked

Suncream as summer is definately over!

Read

Simplify: 7 guiding principles to help anyone declutter their home and their life by Joshua Becker.  I love Joshuas writing and his website/blog becoming minimalist a brilliant story and journey he is on with his family.
http://www.becomingminimalist.com/

 My beautiful kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment