Monday 24 September 2012

Its Windy and Raining!

Dejunked

Younger son's holey pyjamas to fabric recycling, he has 3 other pairs.

Returned

The peanut butter and chocolate my husband bought me as a treat after my tummy bug!

Positive

Got to the gym for a run and a body conditioning class after my weekend of not leaving the house.

Negative

Its raining and windy. Should I drive to my kids mad monday of after school activites or risk cycling in the rain. Driving is annoying, parking and paying and displaying numerous times.
My gym buddy didn't make it as her daughter has the bug now!

Read

You Can Buy Happiness (and Its Cheap): How One Woman Radically Simplified Her Life and How You Can Too by Tammy Strobel on the kindle app on my mac.  Cost £5.62. Tammy has a blog called Rowdy Kittens which I enjoy.  She and her husband Logan live in a tiny house on wheels.
http://rowdykittens.com/

Penzance, Cornwall, early morning run

No comments:

Post a Comment