Wednesday 26 September 2012

Harvest: Apple and Plum Jam

Dejunked

Braun mini chopper, havent used it much since it was purchased for weaning in 2004!
My sister was thrilled to receive it.
Garlic press, little used as my husband hates garlic.
Gave to a friend who was thrilled as hers had a broken handle.

Purchased

Tangle teaze hairbrush everyone raves about for my younger sons long hair, seems good on first try.
Beaver jumper for younger son.

Positive

Lunch with a good friend from work who moved further out into Surrey with her family.  Yasai Chilli Men at Wagamamas was great.
Harvest assembly at school today, my boys took homemade by grandma apple and plum jam which was snapped up.
Looking forward to Grand designs tonight, the couple featured are building a minamilist house.

Negative

Tired! Everyone seems to be in the same boat recovering from bugs or sniffling with cold.

Read

Read Simple Living - 30 Days to Less Stuff and More Life by Lorilee Lippincott on the kindle app on my Mac.  Was 0.99 cents or 77 pence. I enjoy her website as she has 2 young children also and seems to enjoy them and life in general.
http://lovingsimpleliving.com/

Mr D watching Charlie and Lola in my beautiful lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment